Patient registration is an important process that helps set everything in motion for submitting claims to your insurance company and to help ensure that the information we have is correct to help limit billing confusion and make your visit with us as pleasant as possible. Please make sure that you have the following information when you come in for your visit.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us at (719) 632-4455.
Complete and bring in new patient information to help limit your wait.
- (opens in a new tab) – New patient registration, consent, and medical history for adults
- (opens in a new tab) – New patient registration and consent for children/minors
- (opens in a new tab)
- Bring in Photo ID & health insurance card
- Previous Medical Records if necessary
- Be prepared to pay co-pay
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling ONLY
- Please complete and submit the registration form.
- A staff member will review your registration and contact you with a date/time.
Click below to find all of our printable forms. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call.